Friday, December 6, 2013

"Mark of the Lion" - Behind the Title

      Many of you might be curious as to why I chose "Mark of the Lion" as the title. There are a few reasons behind the name choice. In the bible, The lion signifies might and royalty. It is often found that the Lord is described to have the mighty roar of a lion. In everything I see, I see the masterpiece of God. His glory and power shines in everything. It was He who created me and my talents. I walk in His love and beauty. The mark of the Lion.
      "Untamed" is the painting shown on the right. It is one of the pieces I did over the summer while I was teaching an art class for my church's annual worship camp. It is easily one of my favorites.
   Blessings,
       Anniegirl






                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I still love your "Grrr, you are Mine" painting. That really hit me. :)

    ReplyDelete